Digital Account Manager
— Innovative Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £28k
- Work for a leading digital agency that are going through an exciting period of change, due to growth, it’s a really exciting time to join and be part of the journey.
- They’re open to background – you could be an Account Manager or Digital Project Manager at a digital agency at the moment.
- Multi-tasking, initiative, organisation and a positive attitude all essential!
This role calls for a Digital Account Manager who would love nothing more than to join a thriving digital agency working on some of their key accounts, managing a mix of digital projects and client relationships.
What you’ll be doing
We’re seeking a Digital Account Manager who truly thrives in a fast paced agency and feels at home in delivering a wide range of digital projects. This is a multi-dimensional role where you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in building client relationships, gaining a deep understanding of their business and then putting together digital strategies together to solve problems, along with delivering the digital projects – and everything along the way!
With a commercial approach you’ll ensure an exceptional level of client service across every touch point of communication and as an exceptional project manager, you'll be highly organised and well versed in writing project plans, estimates and naturally be confident in managing financials on your accounts, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and budget.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and be working in a similar role at the moment whether that’s as an Account Executive, Digital Account Executive, Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator and take pride in building relationships with clients, stakeholders and across the team.
- You’ll enjoy taking initiative and making suggestions that may contribute to improving process or ideas.
- You’ll work with integrity and you like to take accountability, always striving for excellence!
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
What you’ll get in return
Salary is dependent on experience but is likely to sit in the £23k - £28k bracket. You’ll also enjoy working for a forward thinking and well regarded digital agency that is going from strength to strength and carries great opportunities for development and progression.
If you too have the same passion and fervour as this fast, dynamic and exciting agency then please apply now!Back to jobs