Marketing Project Manager
— Digital and Creative Campaigns
Salary: Up to £35k
- Brand new opportunity to join this already successful business with over 1000 employees internationally.
- Marketing Project Manager Position, varied role and they’re open to agency background; whether that’s gained in client services or through a traditional project manager route.
- Competitive salary along with generous benefits package including bonus, healthcare, pension, discounted gym membership, and generous holiday allowance.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this fast paced, talented and innovative digital and marketing communications team, you’ll work closely alongside the International Brand Manager in supporting the delivery of digital and creative projects through their entire lifecycle. The work being undertaken is of massive importance to the rest of the business and you will be playing a key part in briefing the creative, digital and external teams with the requirements, ensuring that the work is completed on time and within budget, and that any blockers are overcome.
You’ll have broader input to the team too, helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take their brand assets and online communications to the next level. A communicative and confident project manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, and ensuring smiles all round on delivery day.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager experience, ideally gained within a an integrated/ marketing agency.
- This role is perfect for an agency side candidate who wants to move client side, you’ll have the ability to get under the skin of one brand and enjoy the perks that come along with it too!
- Strong experience working on big budget digital campaigns, whether that’s in web builds, social media or global eCommerce projects.
- Excellent communication skills, you’ll enjoy building relationships with clients and stakeholders across the business.
- Natural leadership skills, capable of working with senior management to scope out not only project success but how the department can ever improve and grow.
- A passion for all things digital, strategy, IT and user experience along with a true interest in design and brand.
- An understanding or professional experience with WordPress and HTML.
- A real team player with a positive approach - in a business that has won lots of awards for their culture this is very important.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return a competitive salary up to circa £35k is offered, potentially more for the right person, along with superb benefits including pension, healthcare, generous holiday, bonus, discounted gym membership and fantastic future prospects and the prestige that goes with working for this award winning company.
We’re moving quickly on this one so don’t delay in sending your CV over!Back to jobs