Digital Project Manager
— Interesting UX Led Projects
Salary: Up to £40k
- Opportunity to work for a successful, digital agency.
- UXD research and design through to site and application development projects.
- Limitless career opportunities, this agency really nurtures and looks after their own –their retention is strong and their employees are longstanding.
Opportunities like this don’t grow on trees! We’ve a lovely opportunity here to join a fantastic digital agency in Bristol as a Digital Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
With a far-reaching reputation, this highly regarded agency provides specialist web consultancy services; they earn a huge amount of repeat business, as well as referrals, so because of this they are growing steadily. So this is where you come in. With so many different digital projects happening at once, they need someone who can come in and hit the ground running and help to manage an array of projects. Day to day you’ll be producing project documentation such as statements of work, project plans, and quotations, and you’ll be working with a variety of individuals internally, from designers to front end developers, ultimately the work will be extremely varied.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be working as a Digital Project Manager or a Digital Producer at the moment.
- You will need to have a strong track record, ideally gained agency side.
- Experience ot managing digital campaign and website related projects, with a strong appreciation of user experience principals.
- You'll work across deisgn and build, apps, devies, user interface and so on - managing a variety of projects for clients in the retail, travel and eCommerce sectors.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect to join a fantastically successful business, a salary up to £40k plus bonus and a very nice working environment plus some lovely, interesting projects.
If you meet the above criteria please send your CV to Chloe today.Back to jobs