Digital Project Manager
— Forward Thinking Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £35k
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the project management team.
- Bristol based office, a short walk from the city centre.
- Fantastic team and lovely office culture.
If you’re all about delivering innovative digital solutions, have earned your agency stripes in a purely digital role within project management and you’re looking for a new challenge in one of Bristol’s finest digital agencies, then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing
It’ll be down to you to manage an array of digital projects, varying in size and complexity, end to end. You’ll manage web builds, mobile builds, redesigns and more, working closely with developers, designers and client services to deliver the highest possible standard of work – keeping your lovely clients coming back for more! You’ll have excellent project management and IT skills which you will utilise through managing complex projects from the initial brief to completion, writing complex project briefs, scheduling the implementation, balancing resource and staying in regular contact with clients and stakeholders through to delivery.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be a Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer within a digital or integrated agency.
- You’ll have a strong track record managing digital/ web related projects.
- With a meticulous attention to detail you’ll have experience creating detailed project plans as well as site maps/ wireframes and user profiles.
- A technical acumen will be key, along with a thirst for digital technologies.
- Knowledge of server infrastructure and Umbraco would be ideal.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary up to around £35k with some excellent benefits to go alongside. You’ll also enjoy a fantastic working environment within a leading digital agency working on exciting projects.
For more details please apply with your CV now or get in touch today.Back to jobs