Technical IT Project Manager
— Large Digital Platform, Amazing Opportunity
- Technical Project Manager – large digital transformation programme.
- Outstanding career development, training, benefits and satisfying projects.
- Digital tech, cloud (AWS), e-commerce websites/platform.
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical IT Project Manager to work for one of the UK’s largest tech brands on a range of challenging and exciting digital e-commerce projects. If you have a technical mindset and strong project management skills and want to test yourself with a fun, forward-thinking innovator then this is definitely one for you.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Significant experience managing Digital/Web projects and project planning with activities to have included platform maintenance and upgrades, ensuring scalability, website security and high availability, change management etc.
- Proven track record of delivering medium scale tech projects (c.£250k).
- Experience delivering projects using a variety of methodologies including Agile.
- Understanding of digital technology (bonus points for any Hybris/AEM knowledge).
- Strong understanding of Cloud hosting (AWS etc).
- Proven experience managing complex stakeholders.
- Good presentation and training skills.
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
What you’ll be doing
As Technical Project Manager you will be leading engagement and communication activities in relation to the project, ensuring relevant and timely information is shared during shaping, design, development, testing, readiness, launch and hyper-care. Core duties will cover developing and maintaining a stakeholder list and communications plan and a critical path for the capability development along with key issues and risks. You’ll be able to identify all critical dependencies/influences including technical, operational, business peak periods and others. Working with internal external tech teams, you’ll be well organised and able to adhere to planning and control standards including reporting, reviews, meetings, resource planning, budget management and give status information on the progress of European launches.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work on challenging projects for a global giant offering long term progression, training and ongoing R&D initiatives, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect a very competitive salary (£40-50K) with generous holidays, bonus, healthcare, pension, flexible hours and structured career development opportunities with several levels to aim for. Success is rewarded well and you’ll get a buzz from delivering some great projects with a highly motivated bunch around you.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs