Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager (Agile)
— Big Four - Global Projects
Work for a Big Four business within a newly formed software development team.
Competitive salary on experience and benefits including bonus and a generous pension.
We’re working with a Big Four that are building out a global team in Bristol which will support the growth of the business outside of London. They are recruiting for their first Software Project Manager to support the delivery of a range of data analytics, automation, and software development projects.
What you'll be doing
Working within the internal technology team within this Big Four you will lead the delivery of data analytics, automation and development projects throughout the full lifecycle; from scoping and managing resources, communicating deliverables, predicting the path that lies ahead and navigating an effective delivery route to ensure a smooth implementation you’ll project manage to perfection and there will be all smiles around on delivery day.
As this is a newly formed team there will be a lot to do and get stuck into from day one, you will be responsible for setting up and implementing processes, streamlining workstreams and having overall responsibility of the delivery function as the team grows. Long term this team and the company are growing fast so this role is really for the taking.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience within project management; whether that’s a Digital Project Manager, Senior Digital Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Agile Coach or Tech PM.
- Agile experience.
- Software development lifecycle.
- Budget management.
- Strong communication skills, worked with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Ambitious and come with drive, this role is really what you make it and if you come in and hit the ground running the opportunities will be limitless.
- Strong-minded, able to make decisions easily and push back when necessary.
- Experience working in a professional services firm (legal/ financial services) is desirable but is not essential.
- Experience managing data projects – ideally Tableau and/or Alteryx.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer, bonus, generous pension in addition to name a few. In addition to this, you will be working for a world-leading organisation, with the ability to grow, shape your own team and make a real impact.
If you meet the above criteria then get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today with an up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive