— Amazing product, Django.
- Fast-growing start-up.
- Working with Python/Django.
- Relaxed R&D environment.
A fast-growing start-up based in the heart of central Bristol are looking for a Python Engineer to join their highly experienced development team to support browser-based data system that provides information to a number of their clients!
What skills you’ll need
- You will be able to confidently code within Python and Django including the REST framework.
- Ideally you would have completed your own unit testing and also used PyTest.
- If you’ve had experiences with Microservices architecture then great if not then it isn’t a deal breaker.
- You will be confident within API Design.
- Any exposure to cloud computing such as AWS would benefit you greatly within this role.
- If you have any other Python frameworks like Flask then that would help your application.
What you’ll be doing
Working in a multi-disciplined agile team, you will be contributing to the design of the overall system and helping the machine learning team integrate their outstanding work. You will have excellent coding skills within Python and Django with previous exposure to authentication and security with experience of working on a large-scale application. Every day is different, offering a variety and exposure to a broad range of tech, working with a highly innovative and collaborative team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up based in central Bristol, offering a competitive salary (£35k-£50k). Along with the salary, you will receive a relaxed, R&D environment with mentorship instead of being micromanaged, 25 days holiday a year, flexible working policy with core and compressed hour principles, a generous pension scheme, In-house Gym, sponsorship to attend any relevant worldwide conferences and training and even the freedom to come up with your own new ideas.
Keen to hear more? Send in your CV now or call George for a chat email@example.com, 01179269530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:CroydonSalary:£45000 - £60000
— In App PurchasesLocation:BathType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— Market leading security platformLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£60K