— Machine Learning, Robotics
- Outstanding Bristol success story.
- Python, Django, innovative product that could save lives.
- R&D, conference access, complex development, Machine Learning, Microservices.
A fast-growing start-up based in the heart of central Bristol are looking for a Python Engineer to join their highly experienced development team. Pimarily you will be working on a browser-based system that provides data to green energy clients and can be used to protect infrastructure from destruction. If you're looking to work with experienced and supportive engineers on one of the most talked-about products in the region, here is your chance!
What skills you’ll need
- You will be able to confidently code within Python and Django including the REST framework.
- You will be confident within API Design.
Nice to haves:
- Ideally you would have completed your own unit testing and also used PyTest.
- If you’ve had experiences with Microservices architecture then great if not then it isn’t a deal breaker.
- Any exposure to cloud computing such as AWS would benefit you greatly within this role.
- If you have any other Python frameworks like Flask then that would help your application.
- Knowledge in authentication and security.
What you’ll be doing
Working in a multi-disciplined agile team, you will be contributing to the design of the overall system and helping the machine learning team integrate their outstanding work. You will have excellent coding skills within Python and Django with previous exposure to authentication and security with experience of working on a large-scale application. Every day is different, offering a variety and exposure to a broad range of tech, working with a highly innovative and collaborative team. There's big opportunities within the working week to upskill, experiment and learn from others and your ideas and process improvements will always be valued.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up based in central Bristol, offering a competitive salary (£35k-£50k). Along with the salary, you will receive a relaxed, R&D environment with mentorship instead of being micromanaged, 25 days holiday a year, flexible working policy with core and compressed hour principles, a generous pension scheme, In-house Gym, sponsorship to attend any relevant worldwide conferences and training.
Keen to hear more? Send in your CV now or call Sarah for a chat firstname.lastname@example.org, 01179269530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Innovative, progressive, seriously talentedLocation:BathSalary:£35K-£55K
— Remote Working OptionsLocation:WiltshireSalary:up to £500 p/day
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:WiltshireSalary:Up to £400 p/day