— Django, 100% Remote, Quality Apps
- 100% remote opportunity, flexible and dynamic tech specialist.
- Build web apps used by over 10,000 international e-commerce clients.
- Learn React.js, ES6 and more. Evaluate and select new tech per project.
Rare 100% remote/work from home and outstanding opportunity to build quality applications for this progressive and innovative digital product specialist. We’re looking for a talented Developer with strong core skills with Python and Django to join a small, friendly and highly motivated development team building applications that are used by over 10,000 international retailers.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience building full-stack web applications using Python and Django.
- Knowledge or experience of the following would go down really well; REST Framework, ES6, React.js and PostgreSQL.
- Advanced GIT experience.
- Excellent communication skills, positivity and able to find creative solutions to problems.
- Must be comfortable to work in a 100% remote role!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be building quality driven apps using the latest tech from the comfort of your own home, managing your own time and working closely within an experienced and enthusiastic team. They have developers all over the UK and the tools to make this happen seamlessly, you’ll get support when you need it and the space and autonomy to research, evaluate and implement new tech to improve their product. Duties will include improving the existing app, bug-fixing, taking a key role in the creation of new products and supporting clients/other developers where possible. The current apps are built on the Shopify platform and are making a huge impact on store owners internationally increasing productivity and profitability. You’ll be a part of something innovative whilst maintaining that all important work-life balance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Working entirely from home you can break to walk on the beach, walk the dog, whatever you like as long as you help them build awesome products -no more commuting costs or lost time stuck in traffic or crowded trains! There’s a competitive salary (£35-50K) small benefits package available to you but no ‘Friday beers’ or ‘ping pong’ –you can have these at home. You’ll be able to learn new tech skills, lead projects and add some seriously impressive case studies to your repertoire. The role comes with a high level of autonomy and self-responsibility, it’s a great opportunity to play a key part in the success of a small, agile and forward-thinking specialist.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike or call in for a chat (01179269530).Back to jobs