— leading digital specialist
- Pick up Automation testing for a top digital product business.
- Remote working, fun, sociable team, amazing projects.
- Work a 9 day fortnight, every other Friday off work (c25 days per year!).
One of Bristol's best digital companies is looking for someone to help push their QA function forward. With company profits doubling every year so far, they’re now working with some of the world’s biggest ecommerce brands and this is an amazing opportunity to join their driven and super-friendly tech team. You’ll have the opportunity to pick up automation skills and be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. Initially joining them on a fully remote basis they’re looking to offer 2/3 days remote once restrictions lift.
What skills you’ll need
- Manual testing experience. Experience of automation testing experience (e.g. Selenium) would be beneficial.
- In-depth knowledge of digital platform/systems testing (and, ideally, ecommerce).
- Website testing experience ideally picked up from a digital agency, product or software house background.
- Ability to work flexibly and to adapt to changing QA processes in line with project direction.
- Positive, calm and diplomatic approach, able to work with clients directly and tech/non-tech people.
- Able to set and maintain quality targets with real attention to detail and upholding standards throughout.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the development and devops leads in addition to account and project management teams you’ll be responsible for ensuring that everything they build is of the highest quality. Their work focuses around a platform which manages ecommerce stores across the world with annual revenues of over £200m per year. They need someone to come in and help define, execute and maintain their QA processes using a mix of manual and automated methods. They have a junior tester within the team who is capable and ambitious so it’ll be a key remit to support their development and grow the QA team over time as the business expands further. You’ll have a sharp eye for detail and be able to translate complex briefs into testing plans being able to adapt and change process to suit the project or client. They will look for you to help the development team to code for quality and champion good QA throughout.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There's plenty of great perks within this role including competitive salary (£22-30K), pension, private health etc but the major reward within this role is to get to work on some big name client projects within a sociable, positive team where you're really valued and job satisfaction is high. There'll be opportunities for training (courses, conferences, events etc) and you’ll gain valuable experience with Automated testing. You'll get every other Friday off meaning an extra 25 days per year holiday!! On the Friday's you do work you'll be finished by 4pm. They're offering somewhere to work that’s refreshingly honest, down to earth, unintimidating and inclusive as well as a limitless supply of their own brand of coffee in a brand new studio. Above all you get to come in and own the QA function for one of Bristol's most impressive digital businesses!
This one sound good? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Ellen.