— Web, Apps, Automation - Progressive Software House
- Innovative digital products, amazing client base.
- Exciting projects, R&D/innovation focus.
- Training/conference budget, hacks, emerging tech and more.
Hugely successful digital specialist in Bristol with a reputation for innovation and quality are looking to add to their 20 strong technical team. As a QA Tester within the team you’ll be testing a wide range of sites and applications for some seriously cool clients.
What skills you'll be needing
- Understanding of Mobile device testing and cross browser testing process and test tools.
- Knowledge of Security testing XSS, XSRF, SQL Injection.
- Ability to help manage Test case / Issue tracking management tools.
- Preparing and maintaining test documentation, scripts and data.
- Able to conduct Performance and Load testing for large scale projects.
- Proficient in SEO checks for large scale projects.
- Good understanding of Test Automation best practices and frameworks.
- The capacity to be able to setup CI build tasks and an understanding of DevOps.
- A passion for web Accessibility.
- Thorough knowledge of structured development and QA methodologies and processes.
- Identify and report defects in a timely and efficient manner.
What you'll be doing
Working alongside some seriously talented developers and testers you’ll be able to improve every element of your game on projects that are genuinely exciting. They’re constantly inventing and re-inventing so need someone who keeps a keen interest in the latest and emerging tech. Projects will include complex web and application testing right through to experimenting with AR etc. You will join a growing, highly focused and passionate QA team and be expected to collaborate with your work colleagues to ensure quality measures are met across multiple lines of work, for some worldwide recognised brands.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There’s a real variety of work on offer, no day is likely to be the same as the one before here! With a salary of up to £37K you'll find the team take part in regular R&D time (half a day per week) building new products and learning new tech and ways of testing as a group; many of the team have attended international tech conferences and gained certifications. There’s plenty on offer in terms of career progression as well as a training budget, pension, healthcare, long Christmas shutdown (2 weeks), Friday beers/takeaway, powerful kit and a programme of fun socials/trips.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Tareek (01179269530) now for more info.