— Web/Apps/Mobile | Not-for-Profit Space
- Award-winning Software House.
- Friendly, sociable and progressive environment.
- Website testing for variety of market leading & house hold name brands.
One of Bristol’s most established and ambitious digital software houses are looking for a QA Engineer to join their fast growing and friendly team. With a growing presence in the Charity sector, you’ll join a talented team motivated to making a difference in the not-for-profit space.
What skills you'll need
- Proven commercial experience of website testing.
- Test case generation, creating manual test scripts etc.
- Previous experience of Visual Studio Test Manager and Team Foundation Server would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of CMS, HTML and using browser developer tools to diagnose issues would be beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and be a self-motivated.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium would be seen as a bonus.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with a team of highly skilled developers, you’ll be testing a variety of websites, web applications and mobile for some top clients and brands, as well as bespoke software solutions and Dynamics CRM systems. Working with tools such as Visual Studio Test Manager and Team Foundation Server, you’ll be responsible for creating test plans, identifying & reporting any faults and taking ownership of the quality of the final product. You will be expected to contribute to the company culture of self-learning and knowledge sharing, looking to continuously improve company practices. There’s an amazing opportunity here to pick up skills with automated test tools such as Selenium and get some really big-name client project experience.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Alongside the job satisfaction of working on an interesting mix of web and software projects for a business that rewards its staff regularly, you can expect some great benefits and incentives too. There’s a competitive salary (£23-30K) annual bonus, paid staff events, access to training/certs, cycle parking and showers, pension, health plan and much more on offer here. They have a very well positioned office near to a huge range of lunch options and a massive park as well as a short walk to Temple Meads train station. Don’t miss out on this big opportunity!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now or contact Tareek (01179 269 530) for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— SpecFlow & Selenium - BristolLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day
— Global technology giantLocation:MalmesburySalary:Negotiable (Please ask)
— Flexible/Remote WorkingLocation:BristolSalary:Negotiable (Please ask)