— Outstanding Products, Vue/React etc
- Automation, creating test scripts, supporting junior testers.
- Fast-growing, progressive successful software house, R&D focus.
- Tech conferences, training and progression.
An exciting opportunity for a QA Tester has arisen with a hugely successful company who produce some very smart software, including SAAS, for a variety of businesses - always with the aim to improve performance for their top clients. Would you like to join a group of talented testers and developers who are in an incredibly strong position due to their well-crafted products and dedicated client base? Then this could be the right move for you.
What skills you'll need
- Proven commercial experience of website testing.
- Test case generation, creating manual test scripts etc.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Qualified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent technical skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and be a self-motivated.
- Experience of automation tools such as Selenium would be seen as a bonus.
- Knowledge of testing PHP based systems would be advantageous.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with a team of highly skilled testers, you'll be testing a variety of web applications, websites and mobile for some top clients and brands. You will be able to show your attention to detail, problem solving skills, good organisation and passion for technology in this role. You'll be involved in creating test plans, identifying & reporting any faults and taking ownership of the quality of the final product. You will be expected to contribute to the company culture of self-learning and knowledge sharing as well as looking to continuously improve company practices. This is an amazing opportunity giving you the chance to pick up vital skills for your future career and show leadership skills by supporting junior testers.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a starting salary of up to £25K, a great package plus fantastic long term prospects as they have really big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment with a smart central office, an Agile/Scrum approach and a strong focus on learning and development including the opportunity to pursue courses, certification and tech conferences. You'll get to be involved with regular events plus Friday beers, table football, regular socials, so this really is a brilliant, friendly and hardworking team to be a part of - they are really proud of what they produce, always sharing skills and ideas and constantly striving to produce their best software solutions yet.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now for more info!