— Come join us, ADLIB!
- Join a well-respected and successful recruitment business with an extensive client base, established industry partnerships and a progressive and enjoyable environment.
- Enjoy a truly engaging and collaborative team environment with the entire business supporting you every step of the way.
- You bring the attitude and ambition and we'll provide you with every possible tool you could wish for, a highly successful marketing programme and a personal development plan to ensure you earn big and achieve great things.
Since 2001, we've immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology, Data and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with tech disruptors and well-backed ambitious start up innovators, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and large international powerhouses.
It's all grow here at ADLIB and with a clearly defined road map in place, we're looking to recruit experienced recruitment consultants. The key is matching our ethics, ambition and commitment to achieving the next stage of growth.
What you'll be doing
- We're looking for experienced 360 recruiters who are in recruitment for the long game. Ambitious, committed and professional recruitment consultants that want to take advantage of our brand, knowledge, platform and industry contacts and support our growth.
- You'll make things happen, see everything as an opportunity, get a kick from breaking down doors, creating new relationships, whilst working within a structured and effective manner that builds a long term business.
- You'll enjoy working within niche verticals across a client base that is far reaching, exciting and engaging. Success is driven by your desire to work within either the Digital, Marketing, Creative, Technology, Data or eCommerce markets. Opportunities exist across all of our core markets to advance and own your share of the market.
- Building effective, meaningful and trusted candidate relationships that last years will be as important as developing your client base. Rest assured though, you'll be sat on a wealth of contacts from day one.
- Were actively recruiting permanent, contract and dual desk consultants, our teams are built on our ability to respond to the market as effectively as possible.
- You'll quickly see that we're home to numerous go-to consultants who have spent years building their personal brand within their markets - They achieve this through building their knowledge, networking and sharing insight and expertise.
- You'll capitalise on ADLIB's ever growing presence, partnerships and relationships to support your quest to develop opportunities.
- You'll be supported by a team approach to winning together, in the quest to collectively strengthen our proposition and success rates. In short, you'll have a team of 20 plus consultants behind you, ready to share their industry and client knowledge.
What experience you'll need
- A successful track record in recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from recruiters, recruitment consultants, call them what you like, who share our behaviours and bring a genuine interest for one of the sectors we operate in.
- You'll be well equipped to dig deep, source and build relationships with candidates and clients alike - the ability to immerse yourself in their worlds, network and build trust will be essential to your success, alongside maintaining ADLIB's reputation within a busy market place.
- You'll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long-term.
- You'll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, a social committee that ensures we're an inclusive bunch, ping pong, company lunches and drinks / pizza fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company) and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with Nick or Steve now to talk further.
Here at ADLIB we hold onto equality at the very core. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, do their best work and stay. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and enabled to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
ADLIB Life as a Recruitment Consultant - Hear from Stacey and Sam...
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Amazing Product, Exciting Start-UpLocation:CirencesterSalary:£30K-£45K
— FTSE 250 Financial Services firmLocation:BristolSalary:£35k-£40k
— Award Winning Branding AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£60k - £70k