— Come join us, ADLIB!
- Thinking about creating your own recruitment venture but dont want to go it alone?
- Walk into a ready-made business, operational and marketing model that will allow you to focus on what you enjoy most - recruitment.
- From launching complementary divisions of ADLIB, to creating entirely new business ventures - we've been there, invested wisely and succeeded.
We love getting something new off the ground and creating success. Since 2001, we've worked hard to build a progressive and robust recruitment business that continues to thrive and grow at pace. We've learnt a hell of a lot during that time, implementing effective sales, operational and marketing strategies that support our activities and win in the short, medium and long-term. We've built well respected industry brands.
What you'll be doing
That depends on the size of the opportunity.
Within ADLIB, there is huge scope for the right people to extend our proposition into new territories, be it within the UK or further afield internationally. With the technology, digital and data sectors central to our growth plan, the opportunities are truly endless.
When it comes to new ventures outside of ADLIB, were all ears. For example, in September 2016 we launched our sister company, enable. A sales recruitment specialist that leverages our financial, operational, marketing systems, numerous years of successful recruitment business building, all of which have resulted in a profitable business from month three and continues to thrive to this day.
What we're looking for
- Experienced, commercially minded recruiters with a proven background of delivering success.
- Commercially minded entrepreneurs ready to take their first (or next step) in creating a new proposition or an entirely new business.
- The ability to work between the long-term and short-term, those that can make things happen, day in day out .
- Commitment and hunger to achieve success in often competitive markets.
- Sound market knowledge and understanding of the potential of your chosen field.
- A team player that wants to soak up the knowledge and continually push themselves to grow.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, a social committee that ensures we're an inclusive bunch, ping pong, company lunches and drinks / pizza Fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company) and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with Nick now for a confidential catch up.
Here at ADLIB we hold onto equality at the very core. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, do their best work and stay. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and enabled to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
ADLIB Life as a Recruitment Entrepreneur - Hear from Gabby and Joe...
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 8 months FTC to PERMLocation:SomersetType:Salary:£30-40k DOE
— Exciting GreenTech product, React, NodeLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£60K
— Innovative Fashion BrandLocation:Central LondonSalary:£Competitive