Release Train Manager
— International Financial Services & Banking Company
- Brand new Release Train Manager role in the heart of Bristol.
- Work on a large scale digital transformation project for a leading financial services company.
- Be rewarded with a hugely competitive salary and benefits package, including 10% pension.
One of the UKs most established financial services companies are looking for a Release Train Manager to join their digital studio in Central Bristol. The business operates across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America, serving almost 19 million customers Worldwide. Currently undergoing a large-scale digital transformation to modernise critical legacy systems you’ll play an integral role in driving the delivery to meet objectives.
What you’ll be doing
As Release Train Manager you will be working within the commercial banking arm of the business and you will lead the platform transformation with the support of your team covering all areas from mobile app, everyday servicing, API and microservices to support the main website channels.
You will work in cross-functional teams, engaging with the wider business (some of which work within more traditional methodologies - Waterfall), coaching the teams ensuring that teams are collaborating and communicating updates and changes throughout all stages of the project, ensuring that everybody is aligned and are ultimately helping customers.
With the support of your team of 10 Delivery Managers and Scrum Masters, together you will run workshops, look at different approaches, regular stand ups, ensuring that the vision and pipeline are being met at all times and constantly developing continuous improvements through Agile coaching.
What skills you’ll need
- You will currently be working as a Release Train Manager/ Release Manager/ Programme Manager.
- Background in leading large scale digital transformation projects across the development lifecycle, including apps and websites.
- Strong communication skills, working with cross-functional and remote teams.
- We need somebody that is innovative and constantly looking for new ways to improve things - looking at processes, methodologies, communication, systems, to drive positive change and continuous improvements through Agile coaching.
- Experience in management (line managing a team of 10 Delivery Managers and Scrum Masters), somebody who is a natural leader, that can lead and motivate teams and is also not afraid to get hands on when necessary.
- Sector experience is desirable (financial services) or experience working within a regulatory environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return the business has some very competitive benefits. You'll not only be rewarded with a great salary but you will receive a flexible 20% benefits package on top. You can use this on healthcare, your pension, exclusive product and lifestyle offers and learning programmes. Alongside the financials you'll get to work in a modern and collaborative work space in the heart of Bristol, work with some genuinely talented minds in tech and be part of the digital transformation for a big name brand.
If you meet the above criteria then please send an up to date CV through to Fran at ADLIB for immediate consideration (email@example.com) or click apply now.