Account Manager - SEO & Content
— Lovely digital agency
- Make a real impact within a growing Digital agency.
- Own client relationships and strategy.
- Lovely culture and competitive salary.
I’m on the lookout for an Account Manager to join a digital agency with a focus on Content & SEO in the heart of Bristol. The agency have experienced a lot of success this past year so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on nurturing and maximising client relationships, whilst working closely with your team to support with SEO and content growth strategies. As the agency expands to a broader offering, you will need to also have a clear understanding of how wider digital marketing campaigns and tools can add value and contribute to business growth. It’ll be up to you to communicate this articulately to clients with the view of growing accounts where possible.
This will be a fast paced and varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to get stuck in supporting on end to end campaign management whilst maintaining high levels of client management, offering constant guidance, support and knowledge and building strong rapport along the way.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be an Account Manager with agency experience looking for a new challenge.
- Confident with strategy planning and creating objectives and targets.
- Broad understanding of SEO and content strategies.
- Hands on SEO experience.
- Experience with using Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Experience supporting on a range of digital marketing campaigns.
- Well versed in planning and presenting reports on account progress.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to grow key client accounts.
- Passion for all things digital.
- First rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here (between £30-35k, entirely dependent on experience) with benefits including generous holiday allowance, flexible and remote working and more.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k