Agile Delivery Manager
- Agile Delivery Manager opportunity joining a large tech business.
- eCommerce business, working on projects launching in to global markets.
- Salary based on experience and a host of generous benefits on offer, including a company bonus.
We’re searching for a Mid weight Agile Delivery Manager to join a global innovator based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a Agile Delivery Manager you will be sitting within the Digital Experience Team within Commercial. Within this role you will be responsible for defining and working closely with the UX, UI and copy team to delivery across all platforms.
Working meticulously with Key Stakeholders to ensure that all projects are delivered to the highest quality and that the user experience goes smoothly.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in Agile Delivery, for multiple teams ideally.
- Strong leader, great communications (written and verbally)
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise other work depending on the changing business environment.
- Working towards waterfall projects
- Able to communicate weekly and daily to senior management
- Management of cross-functional teams, leading daily and weekly scrum meetings
- Management of the end to end delivery of cross channel experience and multiple experience being delivered at once
- Able to create detailed project plans
- Able to work in a two-week sprint cycle
- Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary plus bonus is on offer which will come down to experience, plus an extensive benefits package, an excellent working environment with stacks of onsite facilities and great opportunities for the future.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please don’t hesitate to apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000