— Charity Clients
- Create meaningful campaigns for a variety of good causes.
- Partner with a Copywriter to produce concepts as a team.
- Enjoy working as part of a small independent agency crew.
We’re looking for a Midweight Art Director to join a Bristol based agency. In this role you’ll create integrated campaigns for brands in the charity sector. The agency is based in Bristol but would be open to remote working with some travel to the Bristol office when required.
What you’ll be doing
As an Art Director you’ll be partnered up with a copywriter of the same level and crafting ideas together, you’ll be supported by a senior Creative Team and experienced Creative Director.
The agency is well established in the sector and is trusted by their clients to deliver impactful creative that brings fresh thinking to the space. You’ll be working across all channels including (but not limited to) direct marketing, digital, video and TV.
Working with clients in the charity sector makes for a rewarding career. You’ll need to be genuinely passionate about helping charity brands elevate their comms and understand that working in this space often comes with tight budgets but great opportunities for creative.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a conceptual role art directing for integrated campaigns.
- A portfolio full of concepts and campaigns.
- Previous agency experience, as part of a copy / art team.
- Comfortable with client led work and agency project workflows.
- Happy working as part of a small team, easy to get on with and collaborative.
- Passionate about using your creative skills for good.
- Able to work remotely for now, with some travel to Bristol in the future.
- Any charity sector or membership organisation experience desirable but not essential.
- Good exposure to campaign work both offline and online.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll join an agency that knows their stuff, trusted by their clients to be truly creative. You’ll be supported by a fantastic senior team and be given opportunities to lead concepts with national brands.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio showcasing campaign work to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Action SportsLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Circa £22K
— Fantastic Agency OpportunityLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£35k - £50k
— Non Profit OrganisationLocation:Swindon / Hybrid, UKSalary:Upto £29k