- Brand new Business Analysis role within a well-established Digital Agency.
- Clear path to progression within a growing and successful company.
- Very Competitive Salary.
We are working with a forward thinking, fast paced, and fun agency who seek an experienced Business Analyst with eCommerce knowledge to join the team due to continued client growth and company performance.
Whilst the office is really cool space to work from, this role also offers 100% remote working, meanign applitions from all over the UK are welcome.
What you’ll be doing
As part of an agency that specialises in the design and build of websites, you will enjoy working on a variety of projects differing in size, complexity and budget with a number of high-profile clients in a range of industries from sports and fashion to non for profit and FMCG.
You will utilise strong traditional Business Analysis skills to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders by assessing processes, requirements gathering and delivering data driven recommendations and reports. You will have a continuous improvement mentality, and an eye for identifying potential issues before they arise with an ability to implement solutions. As a Business Analyst we look to you for better ways of working and making us even more efficient as a business - your ideas and suggestions will be welcomed and utilised.
You will be working closely with three other talented Business Analysts who have varied backgrounds as solution specialists and agency Business Analysts around websites, e commerce and development. This represents an opportunity to work collaboratively to build your knowledge greatly, whilst also supporting with core business analysis tasks and taking the lead with various projects and clients.
Previous experience in areas such as eCommerce, ERP, warehouse management and UX would be beneficial but by no means essential.
Overall, you will be part of an agency with a high reputation, offering a clear and defined path to progression who understand that their people are the life and soul of their success.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or similar.
- Strong experience of eCommerce projects.
- Experience of website development or technical projects.
- A continuous improvement mentality, striving for positive change.
- An analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A knack for identifying issues and implementing solutions.
- Strong core BA skills - requirements gathering, documentation.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A desire to be part of a faced paced, agile agency environment.
- Comfortbale working either office based or 100% remote long term.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- An eagerness to learn and progress.
- Passionate about the world of digital, with an understanding of the full lifecycle.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The opportunity to join a successful agency that strives to develop their people. You will be surrounded by likeminded, experienced, and happy colleagues who believe in having fun whilst delivering results. You’ll earn a competitive salary, with sizeable annual bonuses, regular salary reviews and promotion opportunities.
Apply via this advertisement or contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000