Content Marketing Manager - SEO
— Lovely agency
- Fantastic culture and working environment.
- Content, SEO, Social Media & Email.
- Varied client base and projects.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Content Marketing Manager with creative flair to join an established and exciting digital agency where you’ll have the opportunity to put your skills to good use with some very exciting clients, whilst growing and developing these further.
What you’ll be doing
Your day to day will be fast paced and diverse – it’ll largely be focused around copywriting for SEO, however you will also get stuck in with extensive content creation for social media (main channels are Instagram and Facebook), email campaigns, and the website and blog. You'll also utilise Google Analytics to analyse content performance on behalf of the agency’s client base as well as the agency itself. It’s crucial that you’re able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously!
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be in a similar role as a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager or Content Executive/Manager.
- Solid track record in creating content for a range of channels and optimising content for SEO.
- Extensive experience in creating Email and Social Media campaigns.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
- First rate communication skills and a natural talent for writing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (entirely dependent on experience but circa £30k) in addition to benefits which are available on request. It’s worth noting that the culture here is fantastic – flexible with a fully remote model, well-established client base and team with a relaxed but ambitious feel.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— Professional ServicesLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£25-30k