— Established Agency Team
- Join a well-established agency with deep roots in the Bristol creative scene.
- Enjoy private medical cover, a profit share scheme and plenty of companywide socials.
- Flexible hours, remote working 2 days a week and great offices for when you’re in.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join a well-respected agency team in Bristol. With over 40 years in business, you’ll be joining an experienced bunch with long standing client partners around the world.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a creative studio of 18 fellow copywriters, designers, art directors and artworkers. The team’s creative output is varied so you can expect to work on integrated campaigns that touch on offline channels, digital advertising and social. Your conceptual skills will need to be well tuned; you’ll often be paired with an art director or designer on projects, helping to create concepts in niche specialisms in technology and B2B markets. This role will be a mixture of concept and craft, short and long copy, and international projects.
The agency has long-standing relationships with some of the most recognisable brands in tech around the world. This is a great opportunity for a copywriter that’s looking to be part of a bustling agency team, working with top tier brands. A copywriter that loves making the complex, simple will be in good company.
What experience you’ll need
- A portfolio full of great conceptual work as well as long and short copy.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
- Any experience within B2B highly desirable as is experience with technology brands (though not essential)
- A great communicator, collaborative and comfortable in client conversations.
- Able to work from Bristol offices 3 days a week.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll receive 23 days holiday (+ bank holidays), profit share scheme, investment in your training and development, private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan, flexible working around core hours, extended lunch breaks, late starts etc and more. When you’re in the office you’ll enjoy a high spec space with plenty of greenery, collaborative work spaces and breakout areas to switch off.
Apply with an up-to-date CV and portfolio to be considered. If you’re working on your portfolio but it’s not quite ready apply and just let us know.