Digital Marketing Exec - SEO
— Impressive Independent Agency
- Established agency with an exciting and varied client base.
- Brand new role due to sustained growth.
- Hands-on SEO work.
This independent agency is an established but fast-growing outfit with a close-knit talented team based in the heart of Bristol. I’m looking for a bright, numerate, inquisitive and dedicated Digital Marketing Exec with strong SEO skills to get stuck in assisting with search campaigns for a range of the agency’s clients.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a full-service proposition within the agency across branding, design, production and digital marketing and the team work collaboratively to compliment each other’s talents. As Digital Marketing Exec your role will predominantly focus on SEO, you will sit in the digital team, assisting with designing, developing and delivering SEO strategy for clients in a range of sectors. Your day to day will span in depth technical audits, content strategy, link building, keyword research and much, much more.
It’s the best of both worlds here in having the security of an established brand, but the exciting career opportunities that come with a growing agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll come with hands on SEO experience, maybe gained through independent website/blog management or through an internship/junior digital marketing role.
- Proven analytical skills - great excel skills and exposure to Google Analytics.
- Confidence and strong communication skills.
- Exposure to tools such as Webmaster, Moz and Majestic would be favourable but this is not essential.
- The main thing here is that you are bright, eager to learn, passionate about the world of digital and have at least some grounding in this world – the rest can be taught!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on your experience, but around the £23-28k mark. In addition to a beautiful creative studio, flexible and remote working and a host of other benefits.
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Thriving eCommerce teamLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k