Digital Marketing Manager
— Digital Agency - Maternity cover
- Maternity cover with the potential to go permanent.
- Fully remote role with a competitive salary on offer.
- Bristol agency with varied client base and projects.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Digital Marketing Manager with creative flair to join an established and growing digital agency. Initially this will be a maternity cover contract, but the agency will likely be in a position to keep you on a permanent basis if it’s a good fit.
What you’ll be doing
Your day to day will be fast paced and diverse – you’ll get creative producing engaging content, managing organic and paid social campaigns (main channels are Instagram and Facebook), website management via Wordpress, creating copy for and delivering email campaigns via Mailchimp and taking ownership of the marketing calendar for a range of clients. You’ll need to be able to juggle multiple pieces of work simultaneously as your focus will be spread across a number of client projects. It’ll be up to you to nurture and develop client relationships along the way too.
The agency are consistently bringing on more and more impressive clients – their most recent signing is going to require more paid social work so this will be a key focus.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid track record in managing Organic and Paid Social Media and Email campaigns goes without saying.
- First rate communication skills with a natural talent for writing.
- Creative approach with the ability to produce content for a range of audiences.
- Agency experience would be ideal but it’s not essential as long as you’re comfortable liaising with clients.
- Ability to multitask and juggle lots of spinning plates.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (entirely dependent on experience but up to around the £30k mark) in addition to remote and flexible working and much more. The culture here is fantastic – a well-established client base and team with a relaxed but ambitious feel.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K