— Global Lifestyle Brands
- Work with exciting lifestyle brands on a global scale.
- Innovative eCommerce agency, passionate team.
- Huge career development opportunities.
- Flexible and remote working.
This eCommerce consultancy is disrupting the digital scene in Bristol with a unique way of partnering with lifestyle brands. This business prides itself on becoming a genuine extension of their partner's in-house teams and offering their staff real flexibility and remote working options. This is truly a people-first, forward-thinking business.
As eCommerce Executive, you will work as part of a talented and collaborative team across varied projects from merchandising to acquisition, working with established retailers looking drive their next stage of growth.
What you'll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will focus on supporting the eCommerce team in delivering trading strategy through effective merchandising, website optimisation and content creation. No day will be the same as you’ll be working across an exciting portfolio of brands getting stuck in with everything from SEO, marketing emails, setting up promotions, creating assets for the site, website management via Shopify and more.
You'll work at pace and relish the opportunity to work on the full customer journey for a range of lifestyle brands. What's not to like?
What experience you'll need
- Have worked in an eCommerce focused role working across trading, merchandising or marketing.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and an interest in lifestyle brands would be great.
- Familiar with cloud based project management tools such as Trello, Slack and Google Docs.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage partners and work closely with colleagues.
- Strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer up to around the £30k mark, as well as a host of benefits including flexible and remote working, generous holiday allowance, impressive training and development opportunities, a beautiful office space in central Bristol to work from if you wish (you'll only be required to be there on Tuesdays for trade day), brand discounts, unique socials and more. The team's business plan and way of working with their partners is very unique too, so this is an excellent environment to grow your skillset.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Digital & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Swindon area with hybrid workingSalary:£20k-£25k DOE
— High-growth eCommerce businessLocation:LondonSalary:£45K
— Global Fashion brandLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £21k