Assistant Email Marketing Manager
— Global eCommerce Brand
- Global eCommerce powerhouse searching for an Email Specialist.
- Hugely respected retail brands and established digital team.
- Excellent culture and opportunities for development.
Joining the eCommerce team of a hugely established business with an impressive multi-channel offering, this is a super exciting opportunity to own the email function as part of a team that will really nurture your career development.
What you’ll be doing
This is a busy and hands on role where you will shape and execute email strategy end to end, building, optimising and testing email campaigns and analysing their performance in order to maximise ROI, drawing key insights to consistently improve future campaigns.
You will get stuck in managing coding, deployment, and database segmentation, as well as overseeing automated campaigns and everything in between, with the intention of driving sales, broadening reach and targeting lapsed shoppers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid track record managing Email Marketing in an eCommerce environment.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Analytical ability, confident managing spreadsheets and using this to handle data.
- Experience of using tools to identify trends and take appropriate actions, i.e. Google Analytics.
- Computer software proficiency (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how Email Marketing impacts online turnover.
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and demonstrate use of initiative.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of up to £28k is on offer here, alongside a stream of other benefits that come with working for a global, highly reputable organisation, including generous holiday allowance, remote and flexible working and much more.
Please send your CV through to Hannah for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 12 months FTCLocation:mainly remoteType:Salary:£25-30k
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k
— Global b2c brandLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k