— World Leading Product Business
- World leading product business, opportunity to own shares in their success.
- All greenfield, no legacy or technical debt, friendly team.
A talented full-stack developer is needed to join a truly incredible Bristol success story that develops high quality time-lapse solutions with their amazing proprietary software. As a world leader in their field, they’ve got some seriously impressive products and a whole bunch of gadgets in the office for an all-round and curious techie to play with (Digital cameras, Arduino, GoPro, VR etc). 1 or 2 days a week in Fishponds, Bristol – the rest remote.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with React or similar frameworks.
- Exposure to backend development within the PHP ecosystem.
- Good commercial software development experience.
- Use of CodeIgnitor & Doctrine would be seen as a bonus.
- If you have knowledge of source control management such as Git or Grunt that would be beneficial.
- Database-wise you will be working with either MongoDB or MySQL, if you have experience in either of these it will stand you in good stead.
- You’ll be UI driven.
What you’ll be doing
Working with over 300 of the biggest names in the world of Architecture, Engineering and Construction across 5 continents, this fantastic innovator is looking for someone to build outstanding services and UI’s. You’ll be tasked with helping to build out the web presence of their platform and working on a project to design, build and test new apps. Working with their development team, you’ll be tasked with writing highly scalable levels of code working on all of their primary products as well as individual projects. You’ll be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, who is able to diagnose and fix technical issues in a calm and considered manner, communicating with staff and management in a clear way at all times.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary of up to £45K, generous hols, profit share in the business after 12 months, training allowance/provision, life insurance, early Friday finishes, flexible working, free fruit & drinks and much more in a sociable team that mix well together in and out of work. This is a great challenge for someone keen to come in and learn and improve your tech skills within a motivated and passionate team and with genuine interesting/pioneering products.
If you're ready to join a truly amazing company and take on this level of responsibility, then please send your CV to Tareek now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bath / 100% RemoteSalary:£25K - £30K
— Diverse greenfield projects which you'll leadLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £55K
— Progressive Digital SpecialistLocation:Fully Remote (UK) or CheltenhamSalary:£50K-£60K