Head of Data Engineering
— FTSE 100 Investment Management & Fintech leader
- Excellent opportunity to join the market-leading retail investment management & platform business.
- Build a modern, event-driven Cloud data platform with machine learning at its core.
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation and establishing a modern data engineering team
This leading Investment Management firm are investing heavily in data & technology and are building out a senior data leadership function to take them to the next stage in their data maturity.
What you’ll be doing
You will work in a leadership data role, being responsible for the design and build of the data platform and the management of the data engineering teams. This is a brand new, real-time, event-driven data platform that will fuel the next generation of client experience, leveraging unique client behavioural data sets to create new and disruptive business models.
You will work closely with the CDO, Head of Data Architecture, Head of Data Delivery and other data leaders & owners in the business to take them on a journey to full data maturity. You will interact with senior stakeholders and Directors across the business. This is an excellent opportunity to have a real impact on a FTSE 100 leader and make a material difference to their data journey.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a Head of Data Engineering or Engineering Manager
- Experience delivering greenfield Cloud data platforms
- Experience engineering real-time event-driven systems
- Experience supporting ML pipelines in production
- Excellent Director level stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package in line with market rate with excellent bonus potential, share options, pension & benefits.
The position is offered remote or hybrid.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Green Tech CompanyLocation:Bristol/remote, UKSalary:Circa £100k
— Green Tech PlatformLocation:Remote, UKSalary:Up to £60k
— Financial ServicesLocation:Salisbury/remote, UKSalary:Up to £100k