Head of Digital - SEO
— Impressive Independent Agency
- Established agency with an exciting and varied client base.
- Play a key role in a forward-thinking senior management team.
- Huge opportunity for career development.
This agency is an established but fast-growing outfit with a close-knit talented team based in the heart of Bristol. I’m looking for a driven Head of Digital Marketing with a solid track record in SEO and PPC excellence to own relationships with a range of clients and lead a team to success.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a full-service proposition within the agency across branding, design, production and digital marketing and the team work collaboratively to compliment each other’s talents. As Head of Digital you will focus on getting the very best from your team, ensuring the highest levels of service are delivered to clients, through great organic SEO, PPC / paid social and content.
You will define and deliver strategy and consult with clients at every level on their website’s organic SEO, PPC and content. It goes without saying that you’ll be an expert in Google Analytics, the wider Google suite and a range of SEO tools, as well as Google Ads and Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who lives and breathes SEO and PPC to really own this function for the agency and build out a team as the agency continue to grow from strength to strength.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid track record in SEO and PPC at a senior level, ideally gained from an agency setting.
- Experience with Google Analytics, as well as SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify, Stat, SEMrush, etc.
- Strong knowledge across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets.
- Natural client relationship management skills.
- Strong team management and development experience.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- First rate communicator.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on your experience, but up to around the £50k mark. In addition to a beautiful creative studio, flexible and remote working, and a host of other benefits.
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Premium eCommerce BrandLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £35k
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top
— Rapidly growing retailer.Location:ManchesterSalary:£25,000-£30,000