IT Systems Manager
— Revolutionary & Unique Self-Service Model
- Very unique model that started in Bristol in 2016 and is now worldwide.
- Infrastructure, networking, rollouts and greenfield builds
- Flexible/remote working, nice office, team events.
A company recognised worldwide are offering a unique self-service model that has revolutionised the music recording industry are on a growth mission looking to hire an IT Systems Manager to join their team. If you’re looking to be part of one of the most exciting companies to come out of the UK in recent years, then this could be a great position for you! Remote working is fine, but preferred is a mix of remote and Bristol further down the line.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong networking experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the OSI model.
- WiFi/Access point management.
- VLAN config, VPN tunnelling.
- Experience with MDMs.
- Knowledge of SIEM solutions.
- Experience using bash/python/Go scripts.
- Proficient in network monitoring solutions e.g. Zabbix, PRTG, Auvik.
- Understanding of Type 1 hypervisors e.g. VMware, Citrix, Xen.
What you’ll be doing
The IT Systems Manager will be responsible for the installation, monitoring and maintenance of their global studio networks. They will also lead IT change initiatives introduce new technologies, manage ISPs, define line requirements for new builds, ensure IT documentation is up to date and act as technical point of contact for contractors. The role will also include working with their IT partners and internal to upgrade networks so that they operate reliably, efficiently and securely at scale, oversee all studio network monitoring, troubleshooting issues remotely, find ways to maximise uptime of networks, providing high performing networks for CCTV, studio power management, in-studio recording, access control and customer WiFi.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is between £40-50K with some generous benefits, you get a high spec laptop, flexible working hours, dressed down environment with a social atmosphere in the office. The team likes to get together for drinks and dinner with tons of social events so there is a great chance to bond with the people you work with, you will always be supported in your role. A very exciting opportunity to play a key role within this exceptional scale-up making headlines nationally and with the ambition to go further.
Interested? Get in touch with Tareek ASAP.