React Native Developer
— Greenfield app development!
- Greenfield development of Telematics apps, Web apps, AR.
- Lots of R&D opportunities and your own training budget.
- Flexible hours and option to work on a fully remote basis.
A very progressive digital specialist in Bristol with a reputation for innovation and quality, is looking for a React Native Engineer to join their team. The business is based in Bristol, but they are well-equipped for their team to work on an entirely remote basis too, if that’s your preference (You would need to be based in the UK).
What you'll be doing
Working alongside some seriously talented developers, you’ll be able to improve every element of your skills on projects that are genuinely exciting, including working on a complex telematics app and experimenting with AR.
They’re constantly inventing, and re-inventing so need someone who keeps a keen interest in the latest and emerging tech. Responsibilities include; Helping shape and define the standards for mobile app development within the team, designing and developing mobile applications for Android and iOS, contributing to and improving their processes, feeding in to estimates for projects, communicating complex scenarios and outcomes to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What skills you'll need to apply
- 2+ years’ experience developing commercial mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Deep knowledge of React Native.
- Curiosity for new and emerging tech.
- Passionate for producing high quality work.
Nice to Have - Not Essential
- Knowledge and experience of Typescript.
- Experience working with Native Bridge in React Native.
- Knowledge of PWAs (Progressive Web Apps).
- Objective-C and/or Swift.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £70K DOE + benefits which include: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, regular R&D time (half a day per week) building new products and learning new tech, (many of the team have attended international tech conferences and gained certifications), lots of scope for progression, a training budget, pension, healthcare, long Christmas shutdown (2 weeks), powerful kit and a programme of fun socials/trips.
Like the sound of this one? Apply with your CV or get in touch with Becca to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K