Senior Data Scientist
— Exciting Tech Startup
- Innovative data consultancy working on exciting projects
- Central Bristol offices and good remote working culture.
- Great time to join the business working with clients across the world.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology working with some of the companies across the globe? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a data start-up based in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms while working closely with the Developers in the team.
As it is a start-up you’ll be able to get involved in a wide range of activities and as the first member of their Data Science function you’ll be tasked to define, develop and implement their approach to solving Machine Learning and Data Science problems for their clients. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A Masters or PhD degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.) ideally with some commercial experience.
- Experience building deep learning models and scalable machine learning systems.
- Programming skills in Python ideally using libraries like pandas, scikit-learn and numpy
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £60K - £70K alongside a great working environment with a supportive and knowledgeable team, new offices in central Bristol, flexible working hours and remote working options. You’ll also be working at the forefront of some truly novel technology. There will also be the opportunity to really grow into the role with clear career progression opportunities and plans for growth.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Leading UK professional services companyLocation:LondonSalary:£45000 - £55000
— UK Wide CharityLocation:Gloucestershire/RemoteType:Salary:Competitive