Senior Delivery Manager
— Financial Servies
- Senior Delivery Manager/Senior Project Manager needed on a 6-month contract.
- Join an impressive FTSE 100 brand with ambitious growth plans.
- Be part of a Delivery function that has built a name for itself internally.
We’re looking for Multiple Senior Delivery Managers to join a Bristol based financial services team on a 6-month contract inside IR35. The Delivery function has grown substantially over the last couple of years.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Delivery Manager, you will be leading an enduring team to delivery e-2-e business solutions across distinct change groups while maximising strategic value to the organisation You'll be working in cross-functional teams, closely with the product managers, technology and external stakeholders, to help push the right outcomes for their clients while ensuring intelligent controls are applied to mitigate risk. Within this role you will adhere to governance standards whilst constantly finding new ways to adapt efficient approaches to improve the capability of Delivery Management
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll have previous experience as a Senior Delivery Manager/Senior Project Manager.
- Superb stakeholder engagement and influencing. Able to lead stakeholders debates while being able to challenge constructively, taking the time to understand the business needs.
- Driven to make things better and simpler for their clients. Having an attitude of continuous improvements to delivery maximum value to the business.
- Be a great communicator – Able to work within a team environment.
- You’ll bring a wealth of experience within this skill area – with practical knowledge of working across both traditional and Agile methodologies while understanding the approach to decide which will deliver greatest value aligned to the strategic outcomes.
- Experience of leading strategic projects and delivery of up to £10m per year.
- Experience within Financial Services
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be working on an initial 6-mont contract, with opportunity to extend and an opportunity to work for a prestigious brand on a large scale financial project.
To be considered apply with an up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Design and ArchitectureLocation:Central LondonSalary:Up to £120k
— - Global Business Payments CompanyLocation:CoventrySalary:20,000 - 25,000
— - Friendly, Flexible Insurance CompanyLocation:DorsetSalary:40,000 - 50,000