Senior Digital Product Designer
— Native IOS/Android App
- Lead on the mobile experience for a well known brand.
- Enjoy a good salary and generous benefits package including an 8% pension, bonus scheme and private medical.
- Remote working available, with occasional travel to the Bristol offices when required.
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Product Designer to join a household name. With offices in Bristol, you’ll be able to work from the studio and at home in this flexible role.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be part of a product and experience design studio that was created to boost digital capability and design thinking for the business. The team has been up and running for several years, so you’ll be stepping into a studio with cross functional, agile teams that have plenty of product and sector experience.
Your role will be focussed around their B2B experience for Android and IOS. As a Product Designer you will support throughout the whole product lifecycle so you can expect to work on gathering insight as well as designing solutions yourself. However, you’ll also work alongside a wider team consisting of product owners, researchers, visual designers, and development.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience of designing native mobile apps (Android / IOS) with evidence of this in the portfolio.
- A well-rounded design skillset; confident facilitating workshops, producing user journeys and personas, creating low and hi fidelity prototypes and contributing to the finished visuals when needed.
- A great understanding of mobile UI design standards and practices.
- Able to navigate a complex business and communicate with stakeholders from all manner of backgrounds.
- Passionate about design and contributing to design thinking in and organisation
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll enjoy a good salary and generous benefits package including 20% on top of your salary to be either taken as cash or used towards a wide variety of benefits (including private healthcare).
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.