Senior Front-End Developer
— Worldwide self-service model
- Very unique model that started in Bristol in 2016 and is now worldwide.
- Have flexibility on the modern tech – React, Typescript and more.
- Flexible/remote working, nice office, team events, travel costs covered.
What experience you’ll need
- Good practice of front-end architecture (component design, API integration, managing data, scalability).
- CI/CD is handled with CircleCI and Git so experience with those would be good too.
- Team player and able to work well with others as well as mentoring juniors.
- Agile experience.
- If you’ve used Netlify, Gatsby or DatoCMS that would be a big bonus.
What you’ll be doing
You will join a very talented dev team of roughly 10 in the Bristol office (remote for now) and you’ll be working on a variety of fun and exciting projects that are in the pipeline, such as re-building the website, mobile app and working on various models for customers that will improve the future of the business offering. It’s a unique company with a very flexible stance on development and ideally you will be able to introduce new tech to benefit the programming within the team. It’s important that you collaborate on projects with other developers and team members if you are working in the office or remotely. They have brilliant project managers to work with, who take on a lot of the responsibility to give the dev team more focus on programming and using the right tools.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is between £50K-£60K with some generous benefits, you get a high spec laptop, flexible working hours, dressed down environment with a social atmosphere in the office. Your travel costs to work are also covered, they even have a flat in London on the company expense if you were to go and work on-site there (rare case, and optional if you like once things calm). The team likes to get together for drinks and dinner with tons of social events so there is a great chance to bond with the people you work with, you will always be supported in your role by other developers and leaders. This truly is a very exciting role!
Interested? Get in touch with Tareek ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £325 p/day
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £600 p/day
— Neighbourly - B Corp giving platformLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£55K