Senior Web Developer
— Outstanding Digital Specialist
- In a very healthy financial position working with some huge names.
- Work closely with a smart, down to earth good bunch of people.
- Fully remote working, office if you'd like, coding, coding and more coding.
A very well-established digital product business in Bristol is looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their talented team. Fully remote working is absolutely fine, with an office space in Bristol if you’d prefer to be in too. Plenty of time to be hands-on spending roughly 90% of your time coding! If this are the kind of responsibilty you’re looking for, then this could work really well for you!
What experience you’ll need
- Ability and passion to write great code.
- Plenty of experience developing .NET using C#.
- Intelligent, quick learner.
- Keen to learn new technology and try new techniques.
- Enthusiasm for technology, software development and creating websites.
- Excellent, demonstrable understanding of coding standards and best practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL/T-SQL.
- Understanding of the full project lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
Taking ownership of your own work and working within a team to deliver technically robust code as well as keeping project managers up to date on progress. Actively participate with the team in agile planning, reviews and retrospectives. You'll use appropriate agile practices and tools to efficiently develop new software, and change existing code. E.g. pair-programming, test-driven development, user stories, code reviews etc. If you're an ambitious and pro-active Senior Web Developer, you could really make yourself indispensable. They have solid expansion plans and this would be an opportunity to grow even more as the company grows.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They’re a self-confessed ‘geeky bunch’ who all get along incredibly well, so the cultural fit is as important as technical ability. Salary up to £65K DOE. Discretionary annual bonus, inclusion in the company pension scheme, 22 days holiday plus another two weeks extra over Christmas. An annual company trip with flights and accommodation paid by the company (previous locations have included Rome, Paris, Amsterdam and Prague), monthly socials on the company, training budget for courses and conferences of your choosing, remote working, flexi-time and when in the office you can expect free soft drinks, beers, breakfast etc. If you have a real passion for Web Development, C# .Net and want to work in a fun, relaxed but professional environment, then this is the role for you.
Interested? Get in touch with Tareek ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K