Senior / Principal Recruiter
- Join a well-respected and successful 100% employee owned, B Corp Certified recruitment business with an extensive client base, established industry partnerships and a progressive and enjoyable environment.
- Enjoy a truly engaging and collaborative team environment with the entire business supporting you every step of the way.
- You bring the attitude and ambition and we’ll provide you with every possible tool you could wish for, a highly successful marketing programme and a personal development plan to ensure you achieve great things
In 2019 ADLIB became one of a handful of B Corp recruitment businesses based in the UK. We’re committed to sustainability - economically, on a human level and for the environment.
This is a lovely role, that calls for an experienced Senior or Principal recruiter who will enjoy building on our existing client base whilst hunting down new opportunities and take things to a whole new level.
We’re seeking a Senior or Principal Recruiter with a deep understanding of sustainability issues who’d love to immerse themselves into the sector and build out a team of specialists.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter who is in recruitment for the long game. Ambitious, committed and authentic you’ll want to take advantage of our brand, knowledge, platform and industry contacts to support our growth. Naturally, you’ll be blown away that we’re a B Corp business and will be playing a key part in continually supporting the advancement of our certification.
You’ll make things happen, see everything as an opportunity, get a kick from winning new clients, building on existing relationships, whilst working within a structured and effective manner that builds a long-term business. You’ll quickly understand the sustainability landscape and how this sits against the business plan, initially you’ll have a broad starting point throughout sustainability that will see you move between requirements both client side and consultancy. Day to day you may be sourcing for energy specialists and analysts, partnership managers for world leading carbon credit organisations through to circular economy consultants (and much, much more in between). As you grow, the team will – operating across specialisms in line with market demand.
You’ll be supported by a team approach to winning together, in the quest to collectively strengthen our proposition and success rates. In short, you'll have a team of 30 plus consultants behind you, ready to share their industry and client knowledge. You’ll also enjoy working with a highly experienced marketing team who’ll work closely to ensure our proposition and client acquisition model is maximised at all times.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from either Senior or Principal level Recruiters who share our behaviours and bring a proven desire/understanding of sustainability issues and the associated talent market
- You’ll be well equipped to dig deep, source and build relationships with candidates and clients alike
- The ability to immerse yourself in their worlds, network and build trust will be essential to your success, alongside maintaining ADLIB’s reputation within a busy market place.
- Whilst you’ll be a delivery expert, tapping into up and coming candidate markets to find solutions you’ll also enjoy developing business, winning new clients and taking our proposition to market.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term. As for your career, it’s entirely down to you and where you want to take it to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, share options, tax free bonus structure, 27.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices (with a fully flexible working policy), employee council, soon to be welcomed back company lunches and drinks / pizza fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company) and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Get in touch with Nick for a confidential discussion.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Start-Up, Exciting Green ProductLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£50K
— Onshore & offshore renewable energy projects.Location:United KingdomSalary:£70,000 - £75,000
— Wind, Solar and Battery Storage.Location:United KingdomSalary:Competitive (DOE)