— Start-Up Product Focus
- Amazing established start-up looking to grown their dev team even more.
- Flexible and remote working, nice office space in central Bristol.
- Helping people with an innovative app, tech-for-good.
An awesome established start-up in Bristol is looking for a smart, experienced Full-Stack Developer to join their small development team. If you’re keen to work on a product that’s used by thousands and helps people within frontline services stay connected, then please keep reading : )
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working with one or more modern PHP frameworks, such as Symfony, Laravel or Zend.
- Experience working with Typescript and Angular, React or Vue.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Doctrine).
- Awareness of non-SQL based storage options.
- Experience using modern development tools such as Git, Composer or PHPUnit.
- An understanding of common security best practices to guard against XSS, SQL Injection and the like.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working very closely with 3 other seriously talented developers using React, PHP with popular frameworks and Angular with ionic, to deliver a product that’s helping thousands of people. You’ll be expected to discuss and implement new features and improvements. Produce clean, testable and maintainable code. Integrate software components and third-party programs as well as troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting, also perform code reviews for fellow developers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as getting to work for a modern, determined and passionate Silicon Valley-esque company, you'll get a range of other benefits too. Salary of up to £55K DOE with great opportunity for increases as the company succeeds, relaxed work environment, newly refurbished office in central Bristol, 25 days paid vacation (plus additional days over time), additional time off over the Christmas period, optional team social events, experimenting with new technologies and techniques is encouraged, further education support - to attend conferences and workshops. Also, the occasional cake!
If PHP and modern JS libraries are your thing, then get in touch with Tareek ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000