— Charitable Organisation
- Non-for-profit organisation.
- Great opportunity for a junior.
- Opportunity to work towards a global project with an amazing goal.
An incredible opportunity to give back working at a well-known charity who are doing some amazing things and making a huge difference to people with the condition they focus on.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside the research team to create a knowledge platform around this condition. This platform will be a progress tracker, pulling together any and all information around this condition which will be recognised globally as the go-to place for information and advice.
Having recently created a global roadmap they are now looking for someone to assist them to bring in all the data from various sources to create this informational hub. They need a strong research analyst who can ensure the data is up to date, information is valid and clear and they’ve uncovered every piece of information they can, with the overall goal to help people.
They will give you the opportunity to work with a Tableau partner and train you up on everything you need to know around visualisations and dashboarding, alongside assisting you with progressing your skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience with SQL
- Strong experience with Excel
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Minimum of a six months’ experience working as a data analyst or similar
- Ideally coming from a scientific background or degree
- Bonus for any experience working with scientific journals
- Ideally knowledge of Tableau or PowerBI
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £35,000 for the right person.
The role would a day a week in their Bristol office.
Please contact Tegan with an up-to-date CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£400 p/day - £450 p/day
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + London, UKType:Salary:£400 p/day - £450 p/day
— Real Estate CompanyLocation:Remote, UK, UKSalary:35,000 - 45,000