— Excellent work environment, training & development
- Highly successful and financially secure start-up with very impresive continued growth.
- An opportunity for future progression as the team grows.
- An energetic development environment with a friendly team.
A rapidly growing tech start-up, based in Bristol, is looking for a number of technical staff to join their highly talented team. One of these requirements is for a Ruby Developer. Despite having been established only just over a year ago, theyve already achieved some admirable successes including features in multiple major publications, taking a key role in a government trade delegation, securing a healthy revenue stream with multiple clients and theyve built a really impressive advisory board made up of industry experts. Currently a team of 18, they have ambitious growth plans and within the development team, they value passion for new technology, ingenuity and collaboration.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have proven commercial experience working with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, RESTful APIs and object-oriented design.
- Experience with AWS would be a bonus.
- HTML, CSS, Git.
- On the softer side, they are looking for developers with a real interest in picking up new skills/technologies.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is the perfect time to join a successful and growing start-up, with plenty of opportunity for future progression. There's a real energy within the team and youll be able to be part of an environment that values creativity and determination. Your personal career development objectives will be supported wherever the business can and you'll have the chance to learn new tech and develop your knowledge of an incredibly exciting industry. Its a friendly and relaxed, dressed down office, with options for flexi time and one or two days remote working.
If youre interested in this role then send your CV in now or get in touch with George to discuss further (01179269530); email@example.com