— Cutting edge BioScience
- Fast-growing Bioscience innovator
- Strong career opportunities
- Novel molecular biology and biotechnology techniques
What you'll be doing:
As a Lab Technician and Support Scientist, you will support a rapidly growing research and development department focused on novel and innovative molecular biology and biotechnology products that reach a global audience. This will include making Lab solutions, media, and reagents, carrying out work in accordance with protocols and methods, and supporting the company proactively as they grow.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Degree in relevant biology, microbiology, biochemistry area (essential), ideal for someone looking for a first job out of academia or with existing Lab Technician experience.
- Bright enthusiastic individual willing to learn and follow direction.
- Strong team and customer focus.
- Excellent organisation skills with proven ability to manage and maintain suppliers, consumables, equipment, and invoicing for a busy lab.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work on highly innovative technology with strong growth opportunities, a first-class culture and exciting product set to have an impact globally. Links to a Top 10 University and use of the company’s own Lab. Initially this will be a 6-month fixed term contract, with a review after 4 months and potential permanent contract for good performance.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role for disruptive technology within Bioscience apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Highly innovative commercial researchLocation:BristolSalary:£40,000 - £45,000 pro rata (6 months fixed term
— disruptive Drug DiscoveryLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive with Stock options & Flexi working
— growing healthcare bioscienceLocation:BristolSalary:£40,000 - £55,000 + benefits