— Software Start-Up
- Brand new opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a Software start up.
- Play a key role in exciting, continued growth as part of the Engineering team.
- Progressive, Collaborative and Flexible working environment.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join an exciting business based in central Bristol that transforms networks into interactive programmable platforms for better control, efficiency and performance of infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing
As Scrum Master you will be part of the Engineering team and report into the Engineering Director, however you will also play a key role in the structure and delivery of the business and have real influence in the future of this innovative technology based company.
You will utilise your vast experience of software development and/or testing and have a firm grasp of the technical challenges the team will face. You’ll enjoy designing and leading the execution of Agile team processes and the alignment of the team’s efforts with product and project roadmaps. Superb communication and stakeholder management is key with the engineering team and the wider business to ensure all parties share the same understanding and operate in alignment. To ensure this is the case, you will be the lynchpin between Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to fashion requirements, form backlogs and understand the implications of the requirements, permitting you to manage expectations accordingly.
You will enjoy being part of a business with patented software and a real USP that are continuing to grow at an impressive rate. This is an opportunity to part of something special that offers ownership, a clear path to progression and a fantastic culture with experienced, friendly colleagues.
What experience you’ll need
- Clear experience as a Scrum Master, either certified or working in scrum/Kanban teams.
- Experience in software development or testing, from any industry.
- Ability to work with autonomy, in a start-up culture.
- Technical qualification such as a degree in computer science or electric engineering.
- Understanding of Atlassian tool suite, Open Source software tools.
- Technical Experience
- Software Development using Java
- GUI Development in Vue.js, React.js or Angular.js
- Software Quality Assurance
- Ambitious and dynamic, keen to learn, develop and progress.
- Any experience around networking would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary with flexible work options in addition to a chance to work in a progressive, successful, and growing tech start up with sound financial resource that invests not only heavily in their product, but also their people.
If this role sounds like a good fit, apply via this advert or contact Aaron at ADLIB recruitment on 07528 632 647 for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Fantastic opportunity to join a renowned B2B agencyLocation:TrowbridgeSalary:£25K - £30K
— Leading AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive