Senior Account Director
— Independent CRM Agency
- Brand new Senior Account Director role, instrumental to the business.
- Fast growing specialist marketing agency with a portfolio of well-known b2c brands.
- Offices in the heart of Bristol, a short walk from Temple Meads.
Due to ongoing success, this specialist CRM agency is growing their client service team and are on the lookout for an agency experienced Senior Account Director to help lead the client services team to collectively accomplish great things.
What you’ll be doing
This role is varied and no two days will be the same, as a successful candidate will be heading up two high profile accounts. You’ll mentor and develop a busy team of Account Directors and Account and SAM whilst overseeing the output and production of high profile campaigns ensuring clients are kept happy and the work delivered is to the highest possible standard. A deep understanding of relationship marketing will see you work strategically with clients, building award-winning marketing campaigns that link the customer journey, whether it be an app, eCommerce, brand building or direct marketing orientated. You’ll also enjoy working with a highly experienced planning and strategy team, working collectively to unearth solutions to within existing and new clients. Amongst all of this, you’ll also play a key role in the success of winning pitches and supporting the wider agency in achieving their growth plans.
What experience you’ll need
- First and foremost your experience will have been gained in an agency; preferably a CRM specialist agency.
- You may be working as an experienced Account Director who is ready to take the next step up on their career or already a Senior Account Director looking to take on your next challenge.
- Regardless of title, your CV will demonstrate a strong background in commercial success, pitch wins and onboarding of new clients.
- You’ll be a natural leader and have experience of building, growing and developing individuals and teams.
- We’re seeking a strategic relationship builder with the ability to manage the new business process.
- First class communication skills.
- This agency has conscientiously built up a great team, who all share the same values, are hardworking, ambitious and all bring something different to the table you’ll hold the same values and be able to work collaboratively with internal colleagues and clients alike.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a salary in a region of £50k plus benefits package. You’ll also be working amongst a team where you’ll be valued from day one within an autonomous environment that encourages input and personal growth.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services jobsSearch all jobs
— Global Brand - 12 month FTCLocation:WiltshireType:Salary:£Competitive
— Leading AgencyLocation:CirencesterSalary:£Competitive
— Integrated, Digital agency.Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k