Senior Account Manager
— Integrated Agency
- This is a full-time role. However, open to flexible hours, at least 30 per week.
- Work on interesting multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Small but dynamic agency with lovely offices and a wonderful team.
We are working with a small, energetic agency based near Temple Meads to appoint an experienced Senior Account Manager. You'll report to the Managing Director and be part of a busy team. You'll be responsible for client contact, conducting an extremely organised running of the design studio and planning and executing successful marketing plans.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working as part of a tight-knit team and have a solid understanding of the creative, printed and digital world. You'll be able to effectively manage a range of different clients, supporting their business objectives through delivering marketing collateral of the highest standard via multi-channel campaigns. You'll be planning and delivering a range of campaigns end to end, from producing content, managing e-marketing and social media, web design, through to print and creative - no two days will be the same in this varied Senior Account Manager role!
What experience you'll need to apply
- You'll be agency experienced, currently working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- Experience working with B2C or B2B clients and covering the briefing process.
- Strong level of owning and managing large and small scale projects.
- A track record of taking a strategic approach to answering a brief in a creative way.
- Experience with presentations and pitches.
- Having knowledge of social planning for business - beneficial, but not essential.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be offered a competitive salary in line with your skills and experience, along with 25 days holiday, your birthday off work, company pension scheme and company Christmas closure.
Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert and getting in touch for a chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services jobsSearch all jobs
— Digital AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:£On Experience
— Award Winning AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— in-house Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £35k