Senior Account Manager
— Brand Agency
- One of Bristol’s finest creatively led marketing agencies to call home.
- Work with an exciting portfolio of new clients from tech start-ups to fast growing FMCG brands.
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Bristol, just a short walk from the train station.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join a thriving creative marketing agency where you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds - a lovely progressive career move and full exposure to a host of new clients who you’ll be supporting with scaled-down accelerated projects, a mix of brand, digital and marketing campaign related programs of work.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Account Manager you’ll take the lead in devising client strategies, working amongst a designated portfolio brand new clients, managing relationships and setting high standards from the offset. You’ll work closely with a Creative Lead and Strategic Lead, understanding your client’s business, their needs and objectives and contributing to the strategic and creative thinking and output. This role will be fast paced and varied and you will be responsible for: creating briefs, scoping, estimating project costs, planning and translating business goals into deliverables, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget.
What experience you’ll need
- This opportunity calls for an agency experienced Senior Account Manager, Account Director Producer or Integrated Project Manager, whether thats gained in a marketing, creative or brand agency.
- You will need to have a strong grasp of complex creative services, specifically around brand (strategy, experience and brand led campaigns), marketing and digital.
- You will be working with SME’s, so having an entrepreneurial personality would be advantageous.
- A proven and demonstrable background of delivering strategic thinking and delivering multiple projects will be essential.
- Your communication skills will be impeccable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary up to £38k depending on experience and the opportunity to join a fantastic highly creative brand led agency who offer future progression opportunity for the right person and the chance to grow your own team, becoming an instrumental part of this already successful business from day one.
This agency’s new business has been so successful, they’ve never been so busy so if you’re interested please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today as it’s an urgent one!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Agency Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K