Senior Account Manager
— 6-12 months FTC
- Leading communications agency in Bristol, this role will have an emphasis on internal comms initiatives.
- Fantastic clients to work with.
- The office is located a short distance from central Bristol
This Bristol based design and communications agency are on the lookout for a brilliant Account Manager to join their lovely team.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely alongside the Account Director and wider team you’ll deliver fully integrated communications campaigns across print, digital, events, film and social media for fantastic brands with global recognition. You’ll enjoy the autonomy of managing your own projects and key client accounts, delivering exceptional levels of service and developing successful long-term relationships. Your role will be fundamental to the smooth running of the client services team.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll come with tons of creativity and energy.
- You’ll be a self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- You’ll come with a few years’ experience working within an integrated creative agency in a client services role alternatively you’ll have solid internal comms Client side experience
- You’ll have a solid understanding of the full marketing mix and the ability to apply these when liaising with clients and implementing projects.
- You’ll be a natural multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll keep a cool head under pressure and will thrive working to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary up to around £35k opportunity to join a widely respected agency and an exceptionally talented team who really nurture their staff. They offer a generous holiday allowance as well as fab career development opportunities.
Please contact Ania at ADLIB with your CV today.