Senior Account Manager
— Creative Agency
- Join a thriving creative agency based in the heart of Bristol.
- Become an instrumental part of this progressive agency from day one.
- Work with an exciting and diverse portfolio of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join an award-winning creative agency in Bristol where you’ll enjoy working with some of the agencies’ key clients, ranging from retail leaders through to FMCG brands.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a leading creative agency in Bristol, you’ll have the pleasure of working with an exciting portfolio of clients with a focus on strategy and design. You’ll need to be passionate about all things creative and love bringing new ideas to the table, working alongside the creative team to help clients achieve their goals and exceeding expectations along the way.
Liaising with your contacts daily, you’ll be managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring deliverables are completed on time and on budget whilst making sure your clients are updated regularly on the progress of campaigns – it’s fair to say no two days will be the same in this vibrant agency. You’ll be a commercial and inquisitive individual always on the lookout for organic new business opportunities, and you’ll be driven to deliver work of the highest standard, whilst maximising account profitability.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to be an agency experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, and it’s likely that you’ll have gained your experience within an integrated, creative or branding agency.
- You will have a track record in delivering brand led integrated marketing campaigns and assets.
- Multi-channel experience across the full marketing mix – from print, branding, advertising and digital campaigns.
- You’ll have a passion for delivering the best for your clients and have a strong background in managing campaigns and building relationships.
- It’s imperative that your communication skills are second to none, you are switched on and are able to go in and hit the ground running from the get go.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your talents, you’ll receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and the chance to work alongside some of the most talented in the South West within a genuinely lovely agency and a collaborative and supportive team.
They are keen to interview ASAP, so please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today if this role is of interest.