Senior Account Manager
— Growing Digital Media Agency
- Attractive salary: £30k-35k, OTE £45k & extensive benefits package, please contact for more details.
- Flexible working on offer - minimum of 1 day a week in the office.
- Established Digital Media Agency with big growth plans.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager for a growing Digital Media Agency which specialises in optimising digital presence for their clients. This innovative agency would land you working with a very experienced team on a variety of exciting projects. There is plenty of room for personal development within the role, as the organisation embarks on their bold growth plans. Work-life balance is an important focus for the agency, so you will rarely find yourself starting early or finishing late.
The ideal candidate should be well versed in Digital Marketing and Account Management. You will be comfortable consulting clients around Digital Marketing strategies and ensuring the delivery of these strategies is smooth and ROI is clearly demonstrated. Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- An opportunity to play a key role within the team, working closely with and supporting the Commercial Director in coaching the remainder of the team whilst assisting cross-functional Digital Marketing projects and executing them for key accounts.
- You will help clients to understand the importance of building a strong digital presence and demonstrate the positive impact this will have on their organisation. Of course, the Account Managers will be there to support the process.
What experience you will need
- The ideal candidate should have experience as a Senior Account Manager who is looking for a new challenge. Alternatively, you could be an Account Manager who is experienced in the Digital Marketing realm and looking to secure your next career step.
- Proven ability to grow client relationships through demonstrating and inspiring clients about the role of digital.
- Good understanding of digital communication channels and the role they play within the marketing mix.
- Have managed digital campaigns and have a clear understanding of trends and the importance of digital, online communication, and social media.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a remote team.
- Collaboration and negotiation skills are essential.
If you are an Account Manager or experienced Senior Account Manager with experience in the Digital Marketing space and are interested in finding out more, please click below to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 12 months FTCLocation:mainly remoteType:Salary:£25-30k
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k
— Global b2c brandLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k