Senior Account Manager/Account Director Contract
— 3 Month Contract
• Join a well-established independent digital/CRM agency in the centre of Bristol.
• Working on one of the largest accounts in the agency.
• Hands on SAM/AD role.
Brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join a fast paced digital/CRM agency based in Bristol, just a short walk from the train station. This will be a 3 month contract.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a small tight-knit team, this role offers bags of responsibility, variety and plenty of scope to take on new challenges. You’ll be the sole point of contact for your clients, making sure that digtial/CRM briefs are scoped for the creative team and delivered on time and on budget.
What experience you’ll need
• You will be an agency experience Account Executive or Account Manager, ideally gained within either digital or CRM agency.
• You’ll be highly organised and able to manage your workload whilst working on multiple projects.
• You’ll be a confident communicator with a very hands-on approach to problem-solving.
• Bags of enthusiasm and a good team player approach will be essential!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
If successful you can expect a competitive day rate and the chance to join a well-loved, independent agency who work with a portfolio of well-known brands.
Please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB with your CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Excellent Customer Data AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £50K
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k