Senior BI Analyst
— Global Marketing Agency
- Brand new role for a Senior BI professional to join an established yet growing affiliate marketing agency.
- Shape BI and define the wider business’s strategy moving forward.
- A tech-driven environment with backed investment in BI, Machine Learning and Digital.
This client is progressing their BI capabilities and requires a Senior BI Analyst to shape how data is utilised for the management teams and external clients. They are investing heavily in Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and Digital applications so this is a great role for any tech-savvy professional.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll provide insight to management to progress data capabilities across the business through activities including; identifying opportunities and threats, trends analysis, top-level reporting and various other data relating reporting. You will be required to convey these insights through modern BI tools and to communicate your finding to internal and external clients.
This is a brand-new role so you will be expected to understand the business needs and then define business intelligence standards.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in BI or business analysis
- Experience with a modern BI tool (PowerBI, Tableau, View or similar)
- Good knowledge of SQL or similar
- Strong communication skills as this role is client facing
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments essential e.g. performance marketing, product
- Agile experience preferred
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of up to £50k plus benefits including a fantastic culture where you be rewarded for all your hard work.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV, please don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Intelligence / Data Analysis / Data Strategy / Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:BathSalary:£28-30k
— Awesome Customer AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:From £50K - £60K pro rata
— Fantastic Customer AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £22,000